The blue power indicator light on my ScreenRay is on, and the TV is set to the correct input, but I’m seeing a ‘No Signal’ or ‘No Input’ message on the TV screen.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- The blue power indicator light on your ScreenRay should be on, but the screen is displaying 'No Signal' or is black.
- Press and hold the power button until the blue light turns off. Immediately let go once the blue light turns off. (If your device has a bumper over the power button, use a pen or paperclip to press and hold the power button.)
- Unplug the device from HDMI and power.
- Plug the device back into HDMI.
- Plug the power back in. The blue light should turn on.
Please repeat these steps up to three times, as it can take multiple tries to fully reset your ScreenRay.