Small and Medium Size Businesses (SMBs) make up the backbone of our communities, and for National Internet Safety Month in June we’ve partnered with local chambers and organizations to help raise awareness surrounding the importance of Internet safety and security. During this initiative, we will be hosting a series of educational initiatives and events in cities near you to encourage business owners and IT professionals across the nation to #StayPRIVATE.
- P Protect Personal and Private Information
- R Resist Pop-ups and Suspicious Downloads
- I Install the Latest Software Updates
- V Verify Emails
- A Assess Your Privacy Settings
- T Talk to Your Family and Staff Members About Safe Internet Practices
- E Ensure Your Home and Business Internet Connections are Secure
We would like to give a huge thanks to the following chambers and organizations for partnering with us during this month’s efforts: Elizabethtown Rotary Club, Beatrice Chamber of Commerce, Hastings Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln Kiwanis Club, Rotary Club of Lexington, Lexington Chamber of Commerce, Lake Chatuge-Hiawassee Rotary Club and Barrow County Chamber of Commerce.
Find out when we are coming to your city!
- Elizabethtown Rotary Club (June 25)
- Campbellsville Retail Store Event (TBA)
- Elizabethtown Retail Store Event (TBA)
- Lexington Retail Store Event (TBA)
Ready to tackle Internet safety head-on and give your business network the ultimate protection? Be sure to participate in all of the great things we have lined up for the month of June and check back here for more updates! Good news! If you’re already a customer, give us a call or visit your local Kinetic by Windstream retail store location to talk to a representative about our Kinetic Business Internet security solutions. You can also stay up to date with all things National Internet Safety Month by visiting our Kinetic Business by Windstream Facebook Page or our Kinetic Business by Windstream Twitter account.
Want to find out how prepared you are to keep your business and its critical data protected? Click here to check out our network security blog and take our cybersecurity quiz.