If these statements sound familiar…
- I need to focus on my business and security is taking too much of my time and resources
- I am not sure what I have on my network as a third-party resource manages that for me currently
- If I get a copy of my current firewall configuration, can I use it to set up my firewall?
- I am not confident in our current Cybersecurity protection. How can I feel comfortable that my business is protected?
Then ask yourself and your team these questions…
- If you had a partner who provided access to a current threat landscape database and acted accordingly for your business, would that be helpful to you?
- If Kinetic were able to provide a recommendation to you for the optimum firewall configuration needed according to your current business needs, would that be helpful to you?
- If you had a network provider with extensive resources available to you for your Cybersecurity needs so you can focus on your core business, would that be helpful to you?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to these questions, then Cyberlocke Professional Services from Kinetic Business is the solution set you’ve been looking for. Our solutions provide visibility and information on your connected network devices delivered to you as an added feature of your Kinetic High-Speed Internet Service. You will know your firewall, as we provide recommendations for the optimum firewall configuration necessary for your current business needs. And you will know your threats, because Cyberlocke offers access to a team of experts familiar with current threat landscape architecture and how best to safeguard your business.
Benefit from Kinetic Business' unique position as a Communications and Network Security Provider, which allows us to combine administration and key network security functions into a single platform, thereby reducing future security costs and offering you the confidence that your networks' security position is optimized and cared for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Learn more about Cyberlocke Professional Services from Kinetic Business today!
About Kinetic Business
Kinetic Business offers internet, voice, entertainment and security services to businesses of all sizes primarily in rural areas in 18 states. Services are delivered over multiple network platforms, including a nationwide IP network, our proprietary cloud core architecture and on a local and long-haul fiber network spanning approximately 170,000 miles. Additional information is available at business.windstream.com/managed-network-security