How to fix the “No signal” message on my TV screen?
The blue power indicator light on my ScreenRay is on, and the TV is set to the correct input, but I’m seeing a ‘No Signal’ or ‘No Input’ message on the TV screen.
Please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- The blue power indicator light on your ScreenRay should be on, but the screen is displaying 'No Signal' or is black.
- Press and hold the power button until the blue light turns off. Immediately let go once the blue light turns off. (If your device has a bumper over the power button, use a pen or paperclip to press and hold the power button.)
- Unplug the device from HDMI and power.
- Plug the device back into HDMI.
- Plug the power back in. The blue light should turn on.
Please repeat these steps up to three times, as it can take multiple tries to fully reset your ScreenRay.