My Professional Installation Appointment
A technician will call you on the day of your scheduled installation prior to arriving at your business. Please make sure that you have provided Windstream with a good phone number so you can be reached.
Coordinate the installation date with your IT resources or applicable equipment vendors. The business owner or an authorized individual must be present at the time of installation; otherwise, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later time, which will result in a delay in getting your service set up.
During the Installation Process, the technician will:
- Setup your new modem
- Confirm all wiring and connections are working outside your business (new wiring may be required)
- Setup your Username and Email
- Confirm your Internet connection is working
- Install up to 4 peripheral devices
- Install one phone jack or re-wire an existing jack (if needed)
Kinetic installations include the following in addition to the items above:
- Setup your Whole Home DVR
- Setup of additional Set Top Boxes
- Tutorial of Kinetic features
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Top Searches: bill payment , improve internet speed , change wireless network password